Lomography. Music. Sports. Movies. Gaming. Food. Life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

World Wide Suicide

I've recently managed to buy some CDs at UM:

1. Pearl Jam (Pearl Jam)
2. Silence (Slapshock)
3. Continuum (John Mayer)
4. Every Man For Himself (Hoobastank)



Of the four albums, the ones draining my iPod are Pearl Jam and Silence. I'm eyeing to buy the latest album of The Dawn next. They've released a 20th Anniversary compilation of re-recorded (not remastered) hits with Buddy Zabala on bass. I'm not sure though how much it costs since it's a double CD set.

Oh, and I've also started playing NBA LIVE 07. Honestly speaking, the 06 version is much better. They've removed some of the camera views and changed some of the controls. The playing experience isn't as realistic as 06. But since I play Dynasty Mode, I don't really care much about these, hehehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Targrod said...

pahiram ng nba live 07!!!

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home